Thursday 2 October 2014

Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom

This is a brand new totally awesome colouring book for older children and grown ups that haven't quite grown up yet (like me!)

Millie Marotta is a freelance illustrator based in Wales, her intricate work is perfect for for filling in with bursts of colour. Her book is absolutely full of pages (ninety to be exact - if you include the fab endpapers which are free to colour too!) of animals and nature to bring to life.


Every detail has been thought about. If, like me, you have a bit of OCD with things like stripes (I almost always alternate two colours) you'll notice there is always an even number of stripes - PERFECT!






Armed with my Muji felt tips and my Fabriano colouring pencils I set to work! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking this time...


Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom is published by Batsford at £9.99 and is available at Waterstones Piccadilly, waterstones.com and most independent bookshops. 




No comments:

Post a Comment